Last modified: September 20, 2022
Conley Law (“Firm” or “We”) respect your privacy and are committed to protecting it through our compliance with this policy.
This policy describes the types of information we may collect from you or that you may provide when you visit the website www.amandaconleylaw.com (our “Website”) and our practices for collecting, using, maintaining, protecting, and disclosing that information.
This policy applies to information we collect:
• On this Website.
• In email, text, and other electronic messages between you and this Website.
It does not apply to information collected by:
• Us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Firm or any third party;
• Our attorneys once you become a client of the firm;
• Any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Children Under the Age of 16
Our Website is not intended for children under 16 years of age. No one under age 16 may provide any information to or on the Website. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under 16. If you are under 16, do not use or provide any information on this Website or on or through any of its features. If we learn we have collected or received personal information from a child under 16 without verification of parental consent, we will delete that information. If you believe we might have any information from or about a child under 16, please contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
• By which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, or any other identifier by which you may be contacted online or offline (“personal information”);
• That is about you but individually does not identify you; and/or
• About your internet connection, the equipment you use to access our Website, and usage details.
We collect this information:
• Directly from you when you provide it to us.
• Automatically as you navigate through the site. Information collected automatically may include usage details, IP addresses, and information collected through cookies.
Information You Provide to Us.
The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
• Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website.
• Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
• Your search queries on the Website.
You also may provide information to be published or displayed (hereinafter, “posted”) on public areas of the Website, or transmitted to other users of the Website or third parties (collectively, “User Contributions”). Your User Contributions are posted on and transmitted to others at your own risk.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies.
As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
• Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
• Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
How We Use Your Information
We use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
• To present our Website and its contents to you.
• To provide you with information that you request from us.
• To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
• To provide you with updates related to our services.
• To notify you about changes to our Website or any services we offer or provide though it.
• To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
• In any other way we may describe when you provide the information.
• For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
• To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
• To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
• For any other purpose disclosed by us when you provide the information.
• With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
• To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
• If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Conley Law, our clients, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
Choices About How We Use and Disclose Your Information
We strive to provide you with choices regarding the personal information you provide to us. We have created mechanisms to provide you with the following control over your information:
• Promotional Offers from the Firm. If you do not wish to have your email address used by the Firm to promote our own services, you can opt out by clicking the “unsubscribe” link in any email you receive from us or at any other time by sending us an email stating your request to email@example.com.
We do not control third parties’ collection or use of your information to serve interest-based advertising. However these third parties may provide you with ways to choose not to have your information collected or used in this way. You can opt out of receiving targeted ads from members of the Network Advertising Initiative (“NAI”) on the NAI’s website.
5627 Telegraph Ave Suite 406
Oakland, CA 94609